Prospective Homeschool Parent,
- How to Get Started by Cindy Downes
is a FREE, thirty-one page, e-book (pdf document) that
will answer many of your homeschool questions:
- What is homeschooling?
- Is it legal?
- Do homeschooled students get into college?
- What about Socialization?
- How do I get started?
- What supplies do I need to homeschool?
- How do I know I am teaching my child everything he needs
- How does my child get a diploma?
- How do I schedule my homeschool?
- What subjects do I teach?
- How do I give high school credits?
- How do I create a transcript?
- What are learning styles and how do I use them to teach
- What teaching method should I use?
- What is a scope and sequence?
- How do I choose curriculum?
- How do I keep records?
download the pdf document, print it on 8-1/2 x 11" paper
using your own printer, and staple. You can then
take it with you and read anywhere. When you're finished
reading the booklet, please come back to this website for
information on purchasing curriculum, free homeschool forms,
a free newsletter, and much more.
get your free e-book, complete the following form and click
will be directed to a page where you can download your
free e-book. (NOTE:
This information will not be given or sold to anyone.
It is only for my personal email list
to which you may unsubscribe at any time.).